EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT HAS EVOLVED
As technology continues to advance, the distinction between healthcare and technology is becoming increasingly blurred. The landscape of equipment manufacturers, service plans, and regulatory compliance is becoming more complex by the day.
As one component in a comprehensive suite of services, SUURV offers a broad range of clinical engineering services including budget consulting, equipment service and maintenance programs, full equipment lifecycle planning, and in-house technician training.
In Biomed, SUURV Technologies is focused on balancing the needs of cost containment, uptime and regulatory compliance for our partners.
Comprehensive Equipment Management
SUURV provides customizable service modules for all facets of your Biomedical Department. Program Plans include:
• Biomedical Equipment diagnosis and repair, spares and emergency replacement parts management
• Risk Management: Equipment Hazard Information, Survey Representation, Safety Committee Reports and Compliance Systems
• Budget Management: Financial Tracking, Planning, and Disposition Services
• Quality Improvement: Management Reports, Maintenance Data Review, Performance Review, Quality Assurance, Policies and Procedures, and In-service Education
All SUURV Partners are afforded the option to reduce maintenance expenditures while maintaining the highest levels of quality and service.
Other Services include:
- Asset and technology tracking and tag management
- Resident medical equipment maintenance and repair
- New equipment evaluation and procurement
- Equipment lifecycle planning
Proactive Cost Solutions
As part of a comprehensive approach, SUURV offers auditing services to verify and document inventory and assets as well as verify that all work documented was accurately performed.
SUURVexperts will review departmental financial activity and expenses to identify and protect Partners from disadvantageous agreements, inaccurate invoicing, and overcharges that may otherwise go undetected.
One of the most challenging aspects of the medical equipment service industry is finding a balance between having enough coverage and not paying for more than what is needed.
SUURV finds the optimal balance between in-house coverage and training, vendor service agreements, equipment insurance programs, and manufacturer's warranties. Simultaneously, SUURV will detect and remove redundant coverages, and eliminate coverage gaps.
No one wants to overpay for parts. When it comes to biomedical equipment quality parts are crucial to patient safety and uptime, which make discounts difficult to come by.
SUURV Partners benefit from a unique wholesale part-sourcing network. With decades of industry relationships, SUURV has strategic partnerships with both national and niche wholesalers that allow SUURV to find the absolute lowest prices on medical device parts. Every part purchased is rigorously inspected to meet high-quality standards and warrantied.