Office software suites are critically important for any business of any size. When you think of document creation, spreadsheets, presentation software, email, calendars, and scheduling, Microsoft 365 is the gold standard. Not only has it been around for a very long time, but most businesses that you communicate and collaborate with will be using their apps as well, e.g.: Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint. While there are other options available, it’s always a smart move to use software that is widely adopted and within the skillset of most office employees.
Furthermore, whether you work from home, on the road, in a small office, or for a large corporation, this cloud-based platform enables employees to access emails, files, programs, and communication channels. Each of these tasks can be achieved from any device, anywhere, and at any time.
Other major benefits include:
- Intuitive administrator dashboard that enables business continuity, centralized collaboration, and improved communication
Automatically upgrades to the latest version of the programs
- Monitor employee engagement for increased productivity
- Predictable costs: monthly or yearly subscriptions are more convenient for budgeting purposes. Pay for what you need on a per user basis.
- Top-notch security features (email encryption, data loss prevention, device management, unusual activity detection and alerts, etc.)
Explore the videos below to see how Microsoft 365 with Microsoft Teams can help your business improve cybersecurity, reduce costs, and empower employees to work from anywhere.
Be Productive Anywhere
Get work done and stay connected whether you’re working remotely or onsite.
- Chat, call, and host meetings
- Share documents in the cloud
- Collaborate using Office apps
- Connect via email and calendar